Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Bonus

I'd like to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas.  We all have our own definition of what that entails, so I leave it up to the eye of the beholder.  Hopefully, you will all find some happiness this December 25th.

In the spirit of giving, I'd like to offer you the best offer I can (without bankrupting myself).  For Christmas, I'll let anyone who wants to order print copies of my books a super discount: my actual cost.  Not a cent of mark-up!  If you want one book or multiple books, I will let you have them for nothing more than what I paid for them.  It's not much, but it's what I've got.  This offer is good through the end of the week, December 29, 2012.  Go to my AuthorStore page, and submit the form, telling me which books you want to buy.

Every person who accepts this offer will not only receive a gift, but be giving me one in return.  I'll have the pleasure of sharing my fantastic stories with more readers, while you get quality books for the minimum expense.  I know, a lot of people are hard-strapped these days, but most folks can afford a few bucks for the chance to enjoy the adventures I have laid out in my many novels.  Let's celebrate the season together in this minor way.

No comments:

Post a Comment