Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pre-Order The Temporal Element

Even before the final deadline is punched, it's time for a special offer!

Those of you who have contributed to The Temporal Element will have to wait a while before I can give you your deeper discount, but for readers who want to reserve copies ahead of time, I am pleased to offer a special discount.  Reserve your copy of this thrilling anthology for only $11.50, USA shipping included.  The projected retail price will be $12.95, but I'm knocking it down for those of you who are interested enough to buy early.

To order at this special price, visit the Martinus.us order page, or just send me an email to mtiediting (at) inbox.com, and let me know how many copies you'd like to reserve at this special price.  I'll reply with payment instructions, and you'll be all set to receive one of the first printed copies.

The official release date for The Temporal Element is April 1, 2013.

2 comments:

  1. I love time travel stories. I think I'll have to look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pre-ordered my copy. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete