Monday, November 29, 2010

NaNoWriMo Victory!

Hello, it's me again!  I know, I've been conspicuously absent this past month, as I've focused all of my writing efforts on completing the NaNoWriMo challenge, all while working a pretty rigorous day job and managing 3 kids while at home.  It was no small task, but I pulled it off, and with a full day to spare!  I hit the 50k word count today, so I can be called a winner.  Even though the book still needs a lot of work, it's coming along nicely, so you'll be hearing more about "The Time Traveler's Illegal Harem" in the coming months.

So, now that the deadline is met, and I have a more flexible work schedule, I'll be back to posting regularly on this blog.  Get ready for more news and views in December, along with some reviews.  I'm working on a brief post about the new Doctor Who Series 5 DVD set, which I'll share in a few days, and we'll see where it goes from there.

Writing never ends for me, and now that the contest comes to a close, I'm actually speeding up my word count.  It seems the pressure may have actually slowed me down.

I'll be back!  You can count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment