Friday, February 10, 2012

A Busy Week

Things have been hectic for me this past week, as evidenced by my lack of blog posts.  In addition to getting the necessary signatures for my School Board run, I had a wisdom tooth extracted, and I've been working on several other important projects that have kept me busy and distracted.  I'm still sitting on some interesting news that just can't go out yet; not until I'm sure it's the right time.  Waiting really is a pain.

I'm pleased to say I'm putting the final pages down on The Six Gun Conjurer, and after my head stops hurting from the dental surgery I just had, I hope to finally get that completed.  The continuing adventures of Ron Grimes and company is shaping up into an even longer series than I ever would have expected.

As the third volume in the Fantasy Western saga nears an end, I have plans for a fourth book in the series, though I may let things set for a few months before I start work on it.  There are other stories I need to tell, and even more worlds to explore.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment