Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Getting Back Online

 Hello, everyone!

I'm sorry that it has been so long since I posted.  Actually, this is the first time I've been on the blog in over a year, and I see I've missed several important comments from family.  It has been a crazy few years, but as I continue to rebuild my life, I will find time to get into contact with everyone.

In the coming weeks, I hope to share more information about my personal exploits, and new publishing projects!  I have a new multi-author anthology in production, and I hope it will be a successful revival of my floundering publishing company.  I also want to find time to write again, as it has been far too long since I did.  All in good time.

I want to thank all of you who have been encouraging, even during these dark years.  Truly, there have been times where a few kind words have been the only things that have kept me from giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment