Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Martinus Publishing Joins Twitter

As sales of Altered America continue to rise, Martinus Publishing has finally ventured into new territory.  At long last, I broke down and set up a twitter account, something that I probably should have done years ago.  It was one of those things I just never got around to doing (at when it first started it felt kind of “trendy”), but now I am pleased to be able to say that the account is active.

Follow Martinus Publishing:  https://twitter.com/MartinusPublish

Though my name is the one on the account, this is going to be strictly about Martinus Publishing.  I’ll share news about the status of our books, tell you about new anthologies that are planned (giving following writers the first notice for future submissions), and I’ll point out relevant details about the publishing business.  As more people follow the twitter account, there will be special offers (and possibly giveaways) for said followers!

Anyone with a twitter account is invited to follow @MartinusPublish and tell your friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment