Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Acceptance!

I am pleased to announce that another one of my short stories has been accepted for publication.  "A Dwarf at High Noon" has been chosen to appear in Hall Brothers Entertainment's "Villainy" anthology, which will be coming out early next year.

This story was something I'd thought about writing for quite a while, and I finally put it together last August, as part of a writing competition.  It takes some traditional fantasy elements and transposes them into the Wild West, to create something of a "Tolkien Western."  I don't want to give away too much at this point, but I'll keep you updated on the publication progression.

I'm hoping for more good news in the near future regarding some other story submissions.  Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment