Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Road Kill Candy Bar

Let me tell you little story 'bout the Snickers I found.
Completely wrapped, but squished on the ground.
Plain as day sittin' right on the tar.
Long and flat 'cause it squished by a car.

Hi, y'all.  Let me tell you this here story now.

I went up to the Walmart today, looking to buy me some cat food.  As any of you feline owning folks out there know, them furry critters eats a lot, even when they be catching plenty o' mice in the field.  So, I went up there, and what did I find when I comes out of the store but a completely wrapped Snickers candy bar (not to be confused with candy bear, which y'all pronounce the same).

Exhibit-A:
Actual Snickers bar discovered
at the Walmart parking lot
in Calais, Maine.
This here candy bar was flat, like somebody done drove over it, but there weren't no holes in it, so I scooped it up and brought it home.  Later on, when I got me a hankerin' for some of that sweet, sweet candy, I done whipped it out and gnawed on it.  It was the sweetest road kill I ever done ate, I tell you what, and no rabies, woo-hoo!

And that was my story 'bout the Snickers bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment