Sunday, March 18, 2012

Number Four

Here's a post for those who are interested in hearing about the personal affairs of my life.  I'll keep it brief, so you can get to the big reveal without falling asleep.

I had my fourth and final wisdom tooth pulled on Friday afternoon, and it went very smoothly.  Dr. Daniel Wood is one of the best extractors out there, and I would highly recommend his dental services.  Though, having a tooth pulled does have side effects.  I spent a couple of hours trimming grape vines on Saturday, and even though it wasn't a strenuous task it still left me feeling drained.  It'll be a few days before I'm back in working condition.

There's another fourth coming in my life, and that involves my wife.  What?  No, I haven't converted to Islam and taken three additional wives.  Who the hell said anything about a fourth wife?  Shut up and let me finish!

As I was saying, my wife (the one and only) is pregnant.  She's only about two months along, but it is an exciting prospect.  We're fortunate to already have three very healthy children, and it is a wonderful blessing to round up to four.  We have names picked out, whether it's a boy or a girl, and I'll keep you informed about things as they progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment